- Feel The Fear and Do it Anyway Summary by FlashBooks
DOWNLOADS FOR THIS BOOK / BOOK SUMMARY:
- Get the book
- Get the book summary
- Subscribe for instant access to unlimited self-help + business book summaries for just $1.
Feel The Fear and Do it Anyway Summary by FlashBooks
- Self-help ideas expand our idea of what is possible. They make us believe in our dreams and think big… They get us all pumped up and excited, and so we start to think, “I’m going to do this!” or “I’m going to be that!” or “Today is the day! No more selling myself short” … But of course, we wake up the next day and “reality” kicks in… those dreams suddenly seem more like fiction than biography. In two minutes flat we are *rationalizing* the life we have now, and the *fear* starts to set in again. How do we get to the point where pursing our dreams is a regular part of our daily routine? THAT is exactly what Susan Jeffers teaches us in “Feel The Fear and Do it Anyway”.
Are you afraid of making decisions . . . asking your boss for a raise . . . leaving an unfulfilling relationship . . . facing the future? Whatever your fear, here is your chance to push through it once and for all. In this enduring guide to self-empowerment, Dr. Susan Jeffers inspires us with dynamic techniques and profound concepts that have helped countless people grab hold of their fears and move forward with their lives. Inside you’ll discover
- what we are afraid of, and why
- how to move from victim to creator
- the secret of making no lose decisions
- the vital 10-step process that helps you outtalk the negative chatterbox in your brain
- how to create more meaning in your life
- And so much more!
With insight and humor, Dr. Jeffers shows you how to become powerful in the face of your fears–and enjoy the elation of living a creative, joyous, loving life.
“Should be required for every person who can read! I recommend this book in every one of my seminars!”
–Jack Canfield, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul
“It’s a must! The most practical guide to personal empowerment I have ever read. Feel the Fear . . . and Do It Anyway goes to number one on my recommended reading list.”
–Jordan Paul, Ph.D., co-author of Do I Have to Give Up Me to Be Loved by You?
“Living is taking chances, and Feel the Fear . . . and Do It Anyway has helped so many people, both men and women, to achieve success.”
–Louise L. Hay, author of The Power Is Within You