by Gary Taubes
Learn how to get the audiobook for free
- No time to read? Subscribe + get unlimited book summaries for just a buck
BOOK DESCRIPTION: Building upon his critical work in Good Calories, Bad Calories and presenting fresh evidence for his claim, Gary Taubes revisits the urgent question of what’s making us fat—and how we can change. He reveals the bad nutritional science of the last century—none more damaging or misguided than the “calories-in, calories-out” model of why we get fat—and the good science that has been ignored. He also answers the most persistent questions: Why are some people thin and others fat? What roles do exercise and genetics play in our weight? What foods should we eat, and what foods should we avoid? Persuasive, straightforward, and practical, Why We Get Fat is an essential guide to nutrition and weight management.
Too Busy To Read?
Non-Fiction Book Summaries For Busy People.
Join Today + Get Access To Hundreds of Summaries For Only $1!
- The Best Business + Personal Development Books Summarized (think CliffNotes for professionals). When You Sign Up, You’ll Get Instant Access To Unlimited Self-Help + Business Book Summaries
- 20-Minute Book Summaries. Reading a Book Can Take Weeks (or Months). Save Yourself The Hassle. With FlashBooks, You Can Read Or Listen To Your Favorite Non-Fiction Books In Under 20 Minutes.
- Audiobook Summaries. Our library Includes Downloadable Audiobook Summaries So You Can Listen + Learn
- Formatted For Every Device. FlashBooks are formatted For Every Device, So You Can Read — Or Listen — To Book Summaries On The Go. (PDF, Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android, MP3)
(First 7 days, $1. After that, $29 a month. Cancel Anytime.)