You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
By Jen Sincero
What’s stopping you from living your best life? Is it a lack of understanding what your passions are? Crippling fear of failure? The inability to believe that you are worth the effort it takes to truly reach for your dreams? Maybe, all of the above?
In her newest book You are a Badass, Jen Sincero systematically addresses all these self-imposed limitations and dismantles them one by one. She argues that we put limits on ourselves and then don’t question them enough to make the changes that we desperately desire to see in our lives. By looking at both the powerful natural forces of the universe around us and the destructive power of our own self doubts, Jen sets out to prove that we are all capable of accomplishing far more than we give ourselves credit for.
Here’s what you’ll learn about in this summary:
- The ways that your subconscious mind is manipulating and sabotaging you from living your best life.
- How to go after what you want in life without being frozen by the fear of failure.
- How to embrace and love yourself—every part!
- The path to learning mindfulness and present-living through the practice of meditation and positive self talk.
- The best ways to get over your self-imposed limits and to stop saying no to the passions your heart wants you to go after.
“Our conscious mind thinks it’s in control, but it isn’t. Our subconscious mind doesn’t think about anything, but is in control.”
“All of us are connected to this limitless power and most of us aren’t using but a fraction of it.”
“When you learn to consciously master the energetic realm, believe in the not yet seen, and stay in your highest frequency, you harness your innate power to create the reality you desire.”
You already have the greatness you seek, but before you can unleash it, you must dig deep and look within.
Links / downloads